- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Dr. Brent Brown is a 2006 Graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic West. Dr. Brown practiced in Calgary for 5 years prior to moving to Red Deer. Dr. Brown incorporates a well-rounded, patient centered approach to chiropractic and overall wellness. Chiropractic adjustments, combined with a variety of soft tissue techniques, stretches and strengthening exercises help to rehabilitate and maintain a healthy state.
· Doctorate of Chiropractic-Palmer College of Chiropractic West
· BSc. Exercise and Health Physiology- University of Calgary
· Graston Technique Module I Certification
· A.R.T Lower Extremity (2007)
· Alberta College of Chiropractors